Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to REBELSOUL for mentioning LAKELINE LLC on my recent post. I just got a SS Rod/Spring Assembly for my Taurus G 2 and, aside from being a little tough to install one handed, looks good and should be a good upgrade. It's great when someone gives out info. like that to folks like me who have never heard of some of the sources for upgrades; it is much appreciated. So far, with 250 rds., the Millennium has been flawless. I can only hope I'm one of the folks who have had good luck with this offering from Taurus. By the way, have you seen the SPECTRUM by Taurus? It's .380 cal. and has many color combinations from which to choose. Happy shooting! :wave:

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
...a little tough to install one handed...
How did you lose your other hand? :blink:

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It got caught in the cookie jar!:gah:
I guess I meant you need one hand to smash down the spring and the other to do the job: a little tough without the right tools!

Reactions: Bad Bob

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I guess I meant you need one hand to smash down the spring and the other to do the job: a little tough without the right tools!
Just ribbin' ya' Cousin Philly. If you really a finger workout? Reinstall the recoil spring in a .40 BHP. :image041:
I'd rather baptize...a tomcat. :biggrin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts