Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering my first iwb holster. It will either be for a glock 26 or a glock 43 depending on what I decide. I like the looks of all 3 of these. Aliengear and black arch have a testing period, I'm not sure about SG. Which of this is the most comfortable? Which would you recommend?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I own every product that Alien Gear has put out and couldn't be happier with all of them. The last time I ordered something from them I asked the woman on the phone about a little tear on one of my Cloak tuck IWB holsters asking what I could put on it to keep it from getting any worse. She stopped me and said to send it in and they would replace it free of charge. A week later I had a brand new holster in my hands. They carry a no questions asked lifetime warranty which I wasn't even aware of when I bought their stuff. They will even replace it if the dog eats it she said. Lol. That type of service goes a long way with me and adds to the value of an already outstanding product. Aside from their warranty I couldn't be happier with their holsters. They break in great and make all of my guns easier to carry. Like a lot of gun people I have a drawer full of holsters, but when I found Alien Gear that was all I ever carried after that.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Also Alien Gear will for lifetime swap out gun model molds for your holster. If you change guns, just send in your mold from the gun you got rid of and tell them which gun you need a mold for and they'll send it to you.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm with jkratze1 Alien Gear are huge compared with Black Arch and StealthGear, however they do ship really fast, I bought 2 AG and every time I got them on the mail in about a week, Black Arch are really good and small, I'm a short guy 5.7 and they to me fit my body better then AG, as for StealthGear I have heard a lot of good things so I ordered a new holster for my shield but they have a lead time of 25 days which it really sucks(I'm still waiting).

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
My wife and I both carry mostly using the aliengear , we have a few quite a few holsters the aliengear is what we use the most can't go wrong with the 30 day try out , life time garentee, I will say there costumer service is awesome , give them a try don't like it send it back , I sent a holster back 45 days or so after I got it , no problem they exchanged it .

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I vote for Black Arch Protos M. I own 2 and both have the Dri-matrix breathable backer which I also recommend. I also own the Alien Gear 3.0. The Alien Gear is huge while the Protos M is much smaller. Both are comfortable.
I agree with all of this except that I didn't find the AG comfortable. There was just way too much inside my trou. As usual, YMMV.

·
Registered
235 Posts
can the stealthgear or black arch protos-m be carried appendix? one of these will be for my wife and her shield 9...

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have the Aliengear 3.0 and stealthgear iwb. I prefer the SG but it's really expensive. The aliengear is kind of chunky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts