1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Over priced and over hyped.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Never seen it before. I, too, would be interested in reviews. Don't know how that nylon tip will effect the feeding.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Looks like just another frangible round to me. And a very light round at that. Seems to defeat the purpose of carrying .45.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Never used it and I have no intention to. At 50 bucks for twenty, I would pick up a 50 rnd box of Winchester Rangers and call it a day. Besides, unless you are an air marshal, I dont see a real point to these in the home. A properly chosen round will minimise a pass through while maximzing damage for threat cessation, and will do it for half the cost of these. Until I see terminal ballistics showing these things are the best thing since sliced bread, I will stick with the tried and true.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
The only thing it lacks is the word "Zombie" printed somewhere on the box in green letters & an ex-Navy Seal to endorse it. Who CARES if an airplane skin gets punctured? There's usually not anyone out there to over-penetrate into. It's the Ginsu Miracle Knife of SD ammo! Where's my order-now free offer?

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
If you lived on an airplane and frequently had questionable visitors while at altitude, those would be perfect. Beyond that, I can't see that much use for 'em.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
If you lived on an airplane and frequently had questionable visitors while at altitude, those would be perfect. Beyond that, I can't see that much use for 'em.
If I lived on an airplane and had questionable visitors, frequent or not, I believe I have other major issues to deal with.

Reactions: Taurahe

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Here you go, failed to expand in gel.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
If I lived on an airplane and had questionable visitors, frequent or not, I believe I have other major issues to deal with.
After seeing that failure to expand video, I'd say you wouldn't have any issues other than gravity if you used those inside your airplane!

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I will never, ever, buy anything from "Extreme Shock" based solely on the absolute lies they use in their marketing. If you want to spend $2.50 a round for a conventional frangible round and a whole basket full of BS, it's your money. Not for me, thanks.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
In my case they were not very accurate after about 10ft they were all over, shot 15rds and was not thrilled went back to my 200gr 45s

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the input and I tend to agree with you all, especially after that video

1 - 17 of 17 Posts