Defensive Carry banner

Airsoft vs paintball

548 26
My son does the airsoft battles weekly. And always rents a gun from whichever arena he's at. He's always said he wished he could get a airsoft like my colt m4. Just so happens I was able to find 1 fully metal that is licensed by colt. He doesn't know but I got it for him for Xmas this year. What I don't understand though is why does everyone shame kids having the airsoft guns but paintball guns are ok? In reality paintball gun's do more damage than the airsoft. Or at least leaves a bigger mark. If your child is responsible I don't see any harm in it. Pics below is my real colt m4 then soon to be his airsoft colt m4.
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Wood Shotgun
Table Television Television set Gadget Cable television

Table Font Automotive design Gas Electric blue

Air gun Trigger Toy Input device Gun barrel
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I do lots of dry fire in my basement, utilizing printer sized targets. Not the same as live fire, for sure, but an excellent, inexpensive way to iron out technique.
I use to do that some years ago back weve always had a range at home going back to 1980 . Just figured when weathers bad and I can't go out back to shoot I can move up a step from dry fire by using an airsoft repeater like what I carry to get better feed back other than a click and see the holes in the target .

·
Registered
12,677 Posts
My airsoft gun(if I was to play). I also have a handheld version for shooting "On-the-Fly"!
Tripod Road surface Asphalt Camera accessory Human leg
Gun accessory Nickel Metal Cylinder Titanium

Reactions: OldVet

·
Registered
Harley Davidson electra glide
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ok I'm getting varies of information am I allowed to buy and gift my 13 year old an airsoft gun. In Michigan? Don't need a response from the couple clowns on this forum. Serious question?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts