Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this, oddly enough, in an anti-gun email. Topic: Why we need to ban assault rifles. Basically the video shows how different the 2 weapons are. I guess you can find a reason to ban either one in the video, so it's a win-win for the antis...

YouTube - AK 47 vs M16

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
The AK shooter could use some coaching. These full auto's are already banned. My semi's look mean enough to scare the anti's enough to try to ban them, too.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Found this, oddly enough, in an anti-gun email. Topic: Why we need to ban assault rifles. Basically the video shows how different the 2 weapons are. I guess you can find a reason to ban either one in the video, so it's a win-win for the antis...

YouTube - AK 47 vs M16
Well......no......'I' can't find a reason. But 'they' already have their reasons and it has nothing to do with ballistics, looks, or statistics. They just don't want anyone of us to have them period.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
The AK round is definitely more powerful going through the concrete and wood. I never realized the AK47 was that inaccurate at 200 yards. Although if you do get hit with it....

·
Super Moderator
18,107 Posts
Of course they dont want us armed,because they are weenies.

Misery loves company.

They cant stand the thought that someone might be stronger than them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The AK round is definitely more powerful going through the concrete and wood. I never realized the AK47 was that inaccurate at 200 yards. Although if you do get hit with it....
The AK is inaccurate with either somebody who does not know how to use it... or somebody who is biased against it and tries to use it poorly.

See the video again and notice how the AK shooter slaps the trigger. Plus when speaking of the sights... he never mentioned the settings or how to change it. Very safe bet they also used piss poor ammo.

Ask anyone who owns one... some ammo is accurate in one gun and not another. Some is not as accurate. What did they use in this one?

Good bet they used "match" ammo for the M-16... notice where the test was run?

They test US equipment.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The AK is inaccurate with either somebody who does not know how to use it... or somebody who is biased against it and tries to use it poorly.

See the video again and notice how the AK shooter slaps the trigger. Plus when speaking of the sights... he never mentioned the settings or how to change it. Very safe bet they also used piss poor ammo.

Ask anyone who owns one... some ammo is accurate in one gun and not another. Some is not as accurate. What did they use in this one?

They test US equipment.
I agree. You can make any weapon shoot like crap, if you want to. I would never slap the trigger like that. No good shooter would. They try to make it look bad. It hits just where they want it to at close range, but they can hardly hit the target at all, at long range. Come on :rolleyes:.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts

They test US equipment.
Why all the excuses for the AK? That would be like me saying that the penetration portion of that video was fixed because they gave the AK armor piercing rounds and gave the AR hollow points. There are trade offs for each weapon system and one for the AK is that it's not very accurate past 100 yards.

AR's are just warming up at 100 yards, its the difference between a machine gun design and a rifle design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts