Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
143,598 Posts
Looks Great maqueswell

You wear it very well.
Great holster & belt solves lots of carry problems.
Thanks for posting the photo. It will (for sure) be appreciated by some folks that are having trouble hiding those GLOCKs
Thanks for posting the link also.

·
Administrator
143,598 Posts
Doggoneit

I just looked at your post #
WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :usflag:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome from me too :smile:

That sure does look a first class carry set up.

·
Registered
791 Posts
That looks very nice and like it rides pretty high. Welcome!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the forum maqueswell.

I appreciate you posting this thread; I've been eyeing the Concealco holsters, but I haven't seen much in the way of feedback on them.

A favor: can you take another photo with the shirt covering your holstered Glock? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I really like the design of the front strap on your holster. It looks like it would be very comfortable. You must be 6'-6" and 275 lbs, because my Glock takes up a heck of a lot more room at my side, and I'm 6'-2" and 210 lbs!! Being a big guy helps cover up a full size Glock. Here's a pic of me wearing my G-22 in a Tucker Texas Heritage.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
bunchock - looks good except - is that enough cant for you? I assume it is.

·
Registered
108 Posts
P95Carry said:
bunchock - looks good except - is that enough cant for you? I assume it is.
It is. My "comfort spot" is about 4 o'clock. I have the front clip in the lowest tab, and the rear in the middle tab. I tried every position possible and settled on this setup. It gives me a good purchase on the grip, while keeping the muzzle end from poking out the rear of my pants.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bunchok said:
I really like the design of the front strap on your holster. It looks like it would be very comfortable. You must be 6'-6" and 275 lbs, because my Glock takes up a heck of a lot more room at my side, and I'm 6'-2" and 210 lbs!! Being a big guy helps cover up a full size Glock. Here's a pic of me wearing my G-22 in a Tucker Texas Heritage.
Hey Bunchok...I'm 6'8.5 and weigh 298 lbs. With my shirt down you cannot see the weapon at all. my buddies cell phone shows more than my CCW.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I'm 6'8.5 and weigh 298 lbs
maqueswell - hey - do folks call you ''Boss''?? :18:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
srfl said:
Welcome to the forum maqueswell.

I appreciate you posting this thread; I've been eyeing the Concealco holsters, but I haven't seen much in the way of feedback on them.

A favor: can you take another photo with the shirt covering your holstered Glock? Thanks in advance.
here ya go SRFL Now you see it, and now you don't..please excuse the gut..i just finished eating some fettuccini alfredo yummmy

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
maqueswell said:
here ya go SRFL Now you see it, and now you don't..please excuse the gut. (SNIP)
Very cool...thank you, sir....looks like the holster conceals really well.

Gut? What gut? :biggrin2:

·
Registered
108 Posts
And I thought I had it easy concealing a weapon.....My Glock is about as big as I can go without really having to work at keeping things hidden.
With all the talk about holster types, brands, etc. I think the biggest factor in ease of concealed carry may very well be how big a person you are.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bunchok said:
And I thought I had it easy concealing a weapon.....My Glock is about as big as I can go without really having to work at keeping things hidden.
With all the talk about holster types, brands, etc. I think the biggest factor in ease of concealed carry may very well be how big a person you are.
Yes it is a plus, but i still feel self concious at times. Thats slowly melting away though. I'm switching from my glock to my .45's a ruger P345PR, and Baby Eagle .45. They will deifnitly dissappear.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
srfl said:
Very cool...thank you, sir....looks like the holster conceals really well.

Gut? What gut? :biggrin2:
It's harder to conceal than my fullsized Glock..hahahahaha

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CombatEffective said:
Why you're just a little bitty feller. No wonder you carry a gun. :)
Combat..that made me laugh..thanks

1 - 20 of 34 Posts