1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
33,900 Posts
It's almost like Trump himself chased the guy down to the back of a cave and triggered the suicide vest. What a grand stander. He should spend some time watching old-time TV.

th (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's almost like Trump himself chased the guy down to the back of a cave and triggered the suicide vest. What a grand stander. He should spend some time watching old-time TV.

View attachment 305178

Strange how a significant victory against ISIS can devolve into complaints about the style that the President used to tell the country. I guess the media's constant assault on form over substance is working.

·
Registered
33,900 Posts
Strange how a significant victory against ISIS can devolve into complaints about the style that the President used to tell the country. I guess the media's constant assault on form over substance is working.
It has nothing to do with the media's assault, more with his credit grabbing. I don't recall Eisenhower taking credit, beyond giving the "Go" order, for taking the cliffs at Normandy. Trump may have given the order, and that is where his claims of credit should have ended.

As for Al-Baghdadi . . . Good riddance.

·
Super Moderator
16,111 Posts
It has nothing to do with the media's assault, more with his credit grabbing. I don't recall Eisenhower taking credit, beyond giving the "Go" order, for taking the cliffs at Normandy. Trump may have given the order, and that is where his claims of credit should have ended.

So it was acceptable for His Lordship to claim "I killed ben laden".

·
Banned
2,103 Posts

I agree with @OldVet. Trump tase credit for successes but never accepts blame for failures, which he had a fair share of.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
So it was acceptable for His Lordship to claim "I killed ben laden".

No, it was not and no one implied it was OK. Fairness would compel one to condemn both.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
AMEN!!

Even "sage's" glomming on...

·
Registered
863 Posts
I was going to get excited about this news until I realized they didn't misspell Obama.

Reactions: OD*

·
Super Moderator
23,216 Posts
If the progressives have any standards, they're double standards.

Glad to see this vermin dead. He was a coward, and his suicide proves it.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

In the press conf I watched he gave credit to army special ops and even the dogs involved.

·
Registered
33,900 Posts
1 - 20 of 94 Posts