Discussion Starter #1
Alabama's Stand Your Ground Law became effective as of today
June 01, 2006.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
More good news :smilez:

PA is one of ten or more still ''on the list'' to enact this - sooner the better and hope it will come to pass.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
How about that it's been in effect for over 16 hours and I have neither killed anyone nor seen anyone killed. As a matter of fact I was just talking to the chief of police in our little town and he invited my wife and me to go shooting at the police range with him next weekend. He has not been to the site of even one wild west gunfight all day.
:haha:

The Brady Bunch will probably be trying to manufacture some shoot outs at the OK Corral any day now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
list?

That is Awesome! - And no riots or downfall of the State!

P95Carry said:
More good news :smilez:

PA is one of ten or more still ''on the list'' to enact this - sooner the better and hope it will come to pass.

Who else might be on that list? I think that is a great law and would love to see it go thru Arkansas. What might one do to get that going?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Congrats from your buddies in Flah-Dah. I was accross the border today and have to report that I too saw no bloodshead whatsoever.

I even checked some of the streets for blood and saw none. Good goin' Bama.-------

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
2nd best news I've heard today. Congrats.........:congrats:

Ti.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts