Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Arkansas!! Just signed up and thought I'd say HI. I'm a 20 year Air Force veteran (retired in 1994), 2nd Vice Commander of my local American Legion, Post 71 in Cabot, AR, the Commander of our Honor Guard at the Post and the Chartered Organization Representative between our Post and our Cub Scout Pack. Sometimes I wonder how I ever found time to work!! Anyway, I'm always interested in other people's views, opinions and suggestions on all things concerning guns and the carrying of same. So I hope to be chatting with all of you at one time or another. Until then,...Carry SAFE, Carry OFTEN and CARRY SMART!!

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from another 94 AF retiree in Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin from a 2001 Army retiree! Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina...

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
welcome from West Central Florida. The roll call around here is extensive ... you'll fit right in.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome from PA. this is a great place with lots of info and nice people. happy shooting.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.