Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was lookin around online with hopes to find some ammo. Looked at Alamo ammo and laughed laughed laughed. A brick of 22lr for $275.95. Come on people do they think we are that stupid. Or are there people actually buying this. This is wayyyyy outta hand if ya ask me. Glad Ive got some to last me awhile.:aargh4:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Someone must have paid it. With tomorrow's pending legislation owning a brick could be illegal soon.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Someone posted where somebody paid $300.00 for #1 pound of Blue Dot gunpowder.that equates to about .43 cents a grain,it takes a little over 8 grains of powder to load 1 9mm case so the powder alone would cost almost $3.50 for 1 round of 9mm.I usually pay around $96 - $147.00+ S&H for 8 pounds of powder depending on type

·
Premium Member
7,805 Posts
Was lookin around online with hopes to find some ammo. Looked at Alamo ammo and laughed laughed laughed. A brick of 22lr for $275.95. Come on people do they think we are that stupid. Or are there people actually buying this. This is wayyyyy outta hand if ya ask me. Glad Ive got some to last me awhile.:aargh4:

There's making a profit and then there's "Let's see if someone is crazy enough to buy it."

By the way, I officially extend an open offer on my house. $4,000,000 US Cash, and it's yours. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Some people have lost their damn minds since this started. I plan on keepin mine.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Some people have lost their damn minds since this started. I plan on keepin mine.
Yeah. Regardless of legislation, there is a serious bubble about to burst.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
There IS such a thing as a typo, too. CTD is listing PMC Starfire 9mm HP's at $89 for a box of 20. I can't believe they mean it.

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
There's making a profit and then there's "Let's see if someone is crazy enough to buy it."

By the way, I officially extend an open offer on my house. $4,000,000 US Cash, and it's yours. PM me if interested.
Best to be careful, that 4 million might not buy much if things keep going the way they are headed in this country, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Snub44

·
Registered
937 Posts
guess i was lucky had no 22 ammo and bass pro had box's of 375 rounds for 18.00 and I thought that was too much but got two any way and a 100 round box of 40..( that i didn't need becuase they had it) still looking for more 9mm so I can feel comfortable blowing off some ammo at the range..

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Someone posted where somebody paid $300.00 for #1 pound of Blue Dot gunpowder.that equates to about .43 cents a grain,it takes a little over 8 grains of powder to load 1 9mm case so the powder alone would cost almost $3.50 for 1 round of 9mm.I usually pay around $96 - $147.00+ S&H for 8 pounds of powder depending on type

I'll sell all the powder anyone wants at $300/lb!:danceban:

·
Registered
34 Posts
There IS such a thing as a typo, too. CTD is listing PMC Starfire 9mm HP's at $89 for a box of 20. I can't believe they mean it.
Sadly enough that's not a typo. Ctd is selling pmags for 99.99. And glock 33 rd'ers for 179.99. They are gouging everyone. That's why so many people, myself included, have sworn off ctd. They are hurting us for their own gain. Might work shirt term but they have lost thousands of customers. For life.

Bob

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I'll sell all the powder anyone wants at $300/lb!:danceban:
I'll take you up on that. But first, Guido and I are taking you in the back room to cut it. It better be pure stuff or we're laying out the plastic.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I could do you guys a solid and part with a few 22LR bricks for $250. At that price, I'd throw in free shipping :hand10:

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Eventually the prices will get higher than the demand and they will fall again.

Reactions: mprp
1 - 18 of 18 Posts