Defensive Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new leather for my "new Sig P229" it's "Alamo" revised to detail boned instead of smooth faced with a reinforced mouth, love the way the Sig looks in it.

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Nice looking holster. I have always liked pancake holsters for OWB.

I'm not familiar with Bang Bang Gunleather and couldn't find it on the internet. Is that a local maker or someone out of business or am I mis-reading the maker's mark?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice looking holster. I have always liked pancake holsters for OWB.

I'm not familiar with Bang Bang Gunleather and couldn't find it on the internet. Is that a local maker or someone out of business or am I mis-reading the maker's mark?
He doesn't sell to the public just makes them for himself and friends, but his work is top notch.

·
Administrator
144,774 Posts
Looking real fine. The only place that SIG would look better would be any place in my house! :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
859 Posts
Looks flawless overall :). And I'm a big fan of completing a complex stitch layout in a single start/stop, as has been done here to form the pocket, close the edges, and reinforce the slots. Well done :)

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here it is with my cover shirt off

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
He doesn't sell to the public just makes them for himself and friends, but his work is top notch.
it's a shame he don't sell to the public, I have the same gun and was looking for a pancake style holster, lets see if he takes me as a friend........LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts