Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Crossbreed IWB Supertuck for my S&W M&P Compact .45. Holy poo! What an awesome product. It feels great, gives minimal printing and the original retention was perfect. Wore it last night and at one time forgot I was CCing. I am now wearing it at work (w/o gun due to company policy) to help break it in but it already fits like a glove.

If any one needs a box of ill-fitting holsters from a variety of manufacturers (besides my Blackhawk! SERPA Level 2 paddle holster, which is an awesome, awesome OWB), :35: let me know.

My only regret is not spending the extra $15 to get it in horsehide. Instead of hookers and beer, I think I'm blowing my next paycheck on a few IWB mag carriers and another one for a LCP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On not getting hookers and beer? Heavens no. I'm sure I can find some wiggle room in ye olde checking account for that.

On the holsters? No. I have two odd Blackhawk! IWB holsters that I'll never use again. Both aren't gun-specific and will fit anything similar to a S&W M&P Compact. Want 'em?

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Welcome! The crossbreed is one of my favorites, too.

Speaking of the other, a check's no good. At my age I have to do a money transfer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
im wearing mine right now too, breaking it in.

feels great!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
+1 on the Crossbreed and beer, -1 on cheap hookers :spankme:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wil anxious anticipation, I can say that my SuperTuck and accompanying belt are 'coming'...

Not sure when they will get here...

Can't wait...

Really, I can't wait...

Still waiting...

Bill

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
I am also a CrossBreed fan, not only for their product quality but also their customer service. I would pay a little more for the SuperTuck for the customer service you get with them.

Oh, and welcome to DC.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have three CrossBreed IWB holsters: one for the 1911 variants, one for the G19/G32, one for the PM9. These are the most comfortable IWB holsters I have, and I have a bunch.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just got my Crossbreed IWB Supertuck for my S&W M&P Compact .45. Holy poo! What an awesome product. It feels great, gives minimal printing and the original retention was perfect. Wore it last night and at one time forgot I was CCing. I am now wearing it at work (w/o gun due to company policy) to help break it in but it already fits like a glove.

If any one needs a box of ill-fitting holsters from a variety of manufacturers (besides my Blackhawk! SERPA Level 2 paddle holster, which is an awesome, awesome OWB), :35: let me know.

My only regret is not spending the extra $15 to get it in horsehide. Instead of hookers and beer, I think I'm blowing my next paycheck on a few IWB mag carriers and another one for a LCP.
Yep all HAIL!

Crossbreed is the best!

I have a Supertuck Snapslide Qwickclip and a Ranger:(they dont make this model anymore):
They are all great! And they all fit my glock 21 and 30.

Long Live Crossbreed.

I have also replaced the clip in Qwikclip 3 times in the last 6 years and never been charged once for it.

Excellent customer service. Second to none.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Funny this thread was the first thread when logging on today. I ordered a crossbreed supertuck deluxe holster about 5 hours ago. Reassuring to hear that I invested in something that is being praised. Makes me feel like I did something right in my life for once :redface:
Now the only thing that is standing between me and my new crossbreed is time :tumbleweed::22a:

·
Registered
64 Posts
FWIW I have a crossbreed belt I need to get rid of. Ordered it a bit too small since I ordered before I started carrying. 42" from buckle attachment point to the center (of 7) hole. Color is black. It also has the velco sewn into the inside. Will throw in a set of the velcro clips. $65, free shipping to anywhere in US. Would ship 2-3 day priority...

[email protected]

·
Registered
63 Posts
I carry my Glock 22 in a crossbreed supertuck all the time (except at school). It's awesome! This forum convinced me to try it. Glad I did!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I bought a Crossbreed product. I'll stick to Comptac.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They are good holsters. I would Recommend the combat cut, my 1st one I ordered without it and ended up cutting it myself...Much better grip on your pistol with that extra leather out of the way.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Love my Supertuck. Had to Loctite the clip screws in since they kept backing out but hey, they're screws. They do that. Definitely glad I got the horsehide. I'm a sweaty guy and its breathes nicely.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've had mine for about 3 weeks now. I've worn it around the house to break it in and yes it feels very comfortable to non-existent when wearing. Still waiting on the permit to come so I can take it on its first WWW. I got the Crossbreed belt too. I can't recommend it enough.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts