Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a thread to put all the known facts about Covid 19.
I'll start....
The Virus can only jump 5'11" but not 6'1" If you are 1" less than 6' you are going to die!

You can't get the virus from an abortion clinic, but if you are in church you are going to die, and you are killing other innocent people too!

Anything that comes through the US mail is safe and anything that comes in an Amazon box is safe. But a used paper target at a gun range is medical waste that is sure to pass the virus.

You are perfectly safe going to Walmart, But if you go to your barbour, hairstylist, or nail salon, you are going to die!

You can sell liquor or pot safely, but selling a car would be killing people!

We should never again shake hands, But to hook up with someone you just met on the internet is an acceptable risk. [ so say's Dr Fouchi, He is an expert!]

So what else are the known facts ?

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
1. Nancy has bad hank’ies, poor taste :yup:

2. Eating at home is better, still.

3. Retirement is better when both are retired 💕

4. The new press secretary kicks butt and schools the media [Go Orangeman!]

5. If I had a dollar for every covid thread started I could get an extra box of .45’s 😃

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Thank you Home Depot! If not for their vigilance, we would die from going in the building materials door instead of going in from the other end of the store and walking all the way down to the cement and blocks and then hauling them back to the exit door - on the other end of the store - again.

·
Registered
33,875 Posts
Reactions: RScottie

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
The reason we all have to wear a mask is to protect other people from your spittle, on the off chance you have COVID and don't know it.

If you don't wear a mask you are a selfish, irresponsible pig who wants Grandma to die.

By the way, they also want you to die just to prove their point.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
And, she's really cute!
She reminds me of Goldie Hawn in that movie “Protocol”, which imo is a funny/cute movie (clean/PG). She is pretty and I believe this made it even the more flooring that she wiped the floor with the media, I’m very impressed. To get real about it, cute and brains at the same time are rare to find in women and men.
Of course, CWOUSCG and I are the exception to this rule 🤣

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
The reason we all have to wear a mask is to protect other people from your spittle, on the off chance you have COVID and don't know it.

If you don't wear a mask you are a selfish, irresponsible pig who wants Grandma to die.

Except anyone that has taken virology courses, and I have, know that individual viruses not only shed during normal breathing, they also shed from any spittle that become entangled in the mask as you breath through it.

Throw in that asymptomatic people are not spewing large droplets if any, then you can see where the utility of masks comes in to question.

Oh, package inserts for surgical masks specifically tell the wearer that they are not meant to nor can they stop a virus.

Masks stop big things, like bacteria's, pollen, molds, etc. etc.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts

I’m using the covid as a weapon against the constant soliciting that is going on in our neighborhood even with the lock down that we had - Hava never lived where this problem is so bad, weekly young men that look like some part of their name is Mohammad go door to door. One told me our no trapassing, no solicitors sign didn’t mean him???

Only way I know how to deal with that amount of stupidity is to dumb down and start coughing on him. I swear I’m going to “accidentally” soak the next one with the water hose. It’s not illegal since...I fear for my life from the germs!
:image035:

btw, for the Houston area folks - forget calling the police. I was told to call another number and then the recording at that number told me that they were not taking calls!!!

THIS IS WHY PPL IN HOUSTON NEED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THE POLICE HERE ARE NOT AVAILABLE AND OR DON’T GIVE A POOP....DO THEY EVEN FRIGGIN EXIST OTHER THAN TO ASSIST WRECKS? IVE NEVER LIVED ANYWHERE MORE LAWLESS IN MY LIFE!!!

This is not against police, but the policies that are put in place here that makes it impossible to get any help at all. Other places I’ve lived this has never been a problem, may be a county thing? @OldChap maybe you can help out here as to why the police dept sends a person that is trying to report a door to door caller during a pandemic to a somewhat non-working number??? Is it that pip-squeak kinky headed governor girl’s fault? Her “ideologies” belong in a third world.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In my state and many other lib states they are letting out prisoners for fear that they will catch Covid, But putting business owners in jail if they open without permission.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Be careful.

I made the mistake of talking to a masked crusader in a super market. Even tho I was a good six feet away from him he came unglued.

I think I scared him because I wasn't wearing one. I apologized but he launched into schooling me anyway. The last thing he said before walking away was he had five bucks that said I was effed. I let it go, foul mouthed idiot. He was wearing a lowly dust mask.

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Be careful.

I made the mistake of talking to a masked crusader in a super market. Even tho I was a good six feet away from him he came unglued.

I think I scared him because I wasn't wearing one. I apologized but he launched into schooling me anyway. The last thing he said before walking away was he had five bucks that said I was effed. I let it go, foul mouthed idiot. He was wearing a lowly dust mask.
Casual human contact is rarely a mistake. Some folks are just fuddy duddys and sometimes you can't tell until you speak at them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts