Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't believe this comment....This is what we have to fight against, people like this. Iam sure the BG would've killed the victims if he had a chance.

"
Henry W • 39 mins agoReport Abuse
Good guy with a gun... Stops a bad guy... Without a gun. This is all alleged by the way, we don't get the story from the corpse. Good guy with a gun should have used a non-lethal weapon, like a taser."

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
...is nothing sacred anymore??? answer-NO...not to criminal scum...

...glad the old tiger still had his teeth...

·
Registered
287 Posts
bg got what was coming his way messing with the elderly like that

Reactions: msgt/ret and Snub44

·
Registered
199 Posts
I can't believe this comment....This is what we have to fight against, people like this. Iam sure the BG would've killed the victims if he had a chance.

"
Good guy with a gun... Stops a bad guy... Without a gun. This is all alleged by the way, we don't get the story from the corpse. Good guy with a gun should have used a non-lethal weapon, like a taser."
That's the mantality that the BG was just misguided. He should just be rehabilitated, shown the error of his ways. No need to kill him, just taze him or call the cops to arrest him. In todays society criminals are now a "protected species" and they refuse to think there are just evil people. Which is why they are trying to ban guns and bullets and black powder. They think in the BG doesn't have the tools then they won't do evil things.

On a side note again another BG stoped by a GG with a gun

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
"
THIS is a special kind of stupid that cannot be fixed until it is THAT person's mother/daughter/wife that is the one being beaten to death in front of their own eyes in their own home. THEN they will wish they had a gun...but it will be too late.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
The comments were mostly positive though. It still amazes me how many people are ok with getting the crap beat out of them or worse is ok.

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
Good job Mr. Armen:congrats:...the dirtbag who attacked his wife is right where he should be, without a lot of taxpayer expense.:goodnight:
I feel sorry for Mr. Armen having to go through this...

·
Registered
42,957 Posts
A case of a GG with gun stopping a BG with an equally deadly weapon. See, the NRA is right!

·
Administrator
144,350 Posts
I read about the incident in the Tribune Review. A great news source. :yup:
There will not be any charges filed against the Mr. Armen. I am fairly confident about that.
It's a very clear case of legitimate self-defense.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
If as reported ...

Commit a deadly attack on an innocent ... expect to be met with deadly force, no matter what it might cost you, even if it kills you.

Kudos to the citizens for standing up against the violence and terminating it effectively. One less piece of trash on the street; one less financial black hole on our backs; and one less niggling little moral dilemma for so-called judges and parole weenies to misjudge in future. :eek:k:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts