Defensive Carry banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Glocks do well with .45auto and 9mm calibers. The Glock 30 is one of my favorite Glocks!

Their forties, however, I really tried to love. But alas, I'm not a fan of Glock forties.

I now prefer M&P and P320 platforms, however, but do keep some Glocks around, for good measure!
I absolutely love my GLOCKs in .45 and 9mm. Particularly my G30S, G19 & G26. I carry those on duty now, and sometimes off duty too. And don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate my G23’s or my G27, I just like other .40’s more.

And honestly, if it wasn’t for the WML issue I probably woulda rode out the rest of my days with a GLOCK .40 on my side. But that issue ran me back to my beloved .45’s and to 9mm. Now that we can carry .45 and 9mm on duty, for the first time in 25 years, I’m happy to be toting a .45 again. And since I’m qualified with them too, if I’m in a 9mm mood, or a need higher capacity, I can carry my G19. If I need a lil more concealability, it’s the G26.

Life is good !

Reactions: DHart

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I absolutely love my GLOCKs in .45 and 9mm. Particularly my G30S, G19 & G26. I carry those on duty now, and sometimes off duty too. And don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate my G23’s or my G27, I just like other .40’s more.

And honestly, if it wasn’t for the WML issue I probably woulda rode out the rest of my days with a GLOCK .40 on my side. But that issue ran me back to my beloved .45’s and to 9mm. Now that we can carry .45 and 9mm on duty, for the first time in 25 years, I’m happy to be toting a .45 again. And since I’m qualified with them too, if I’m in a 9mm mood, or a need higher capacity, I can carry my G19. If I need a lil more concealability, it’s the G26.

Life is good !
My nightstand pistol is a G21SF with a light on it. And the G30 is awesome, as well. Glock foty-fivs are good pistols! G26, G19, and G17 are excellent pistols, too!

Reactions: Bigsteve113
81 - 82 of 82 Posts