Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, just wandering what yall think of a Amadeo Rossi 38sp. Is it a decent handgun or is it junk.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have one that was my fathers and passed on to me. 5 shot wheelgun that works ok as far as I can tell anyway. To me they are just a small revolver as I really don't know a lot about them....if you already have it-enjoy it!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
My first revolver was a compensated Stainless Rossi M971 .357 mag. If I'm not mistaken it was a 4". It had rubber grips and was very accurate. The compensator made a huge difference when shooting .357 but made the barrel too long to carry. I could hold it up to a S&W and they were twins. It was a stout pistol and held up fine for 10+ years and probably 1000 or so rounds. The thing I remember most about it was that it didn't splatter hot metal all over the shooter's face like the Taurus my dad had. I ended up letting my brother borrow it for a cross country trip and it was stolen from his car at a truck stop in Kansas.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have a Rossi 6" revolver in .357 Mag, however I usually shoot .38 Special with it. I put some rosewood grips on it, that I found on Gunbroker. So far, I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Rossi 6" revolver in .357 Mag, however I usually shoot .38 Special with it. I put some rosewood grips on it, that I found on Gunbroker. So far, I'm happy with it.

Hey Grant , That is a beautiful gun love those grips:hand10:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys and gals, just wandering what yall think of a Amadeo Rossi 38sp. Is it a decent handgun or is it junk.
I've had 2" in .38 spl for about 20 years. In terms of fit and finish it's not the equal of a Smith, but it was only $149 NIB and has given me no trouble. All in all, a good value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts