Defensive Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Oh the days gone by when I was stacking that IMI 77g and 75g @ $14/box, I wish I had gotten much more.

I attended a LPVO carbine class in 2020 that called for match ammo, I couldn鈥檛 make myself shoot my Mk262 stash so I shot 55g and was scolded for it not meeting the accuracy requirement. I still passesd, but running bulk ammo cost me a patch.

My SBC is .300 black, so I reserve the heavy 5.56 for distance.

Registered
Oh the days gone by when I was stacking that IMI 77g and 75g @ $14/box, I wish I had gotten much more.

I attended a LPVO carbine class in 2020 that called for match ammo, I couldn鈥檛 make myself shoot my Mk262 stash so I shot 55g and was scolded for it not meeting the accuracy requirement. I still passesd, but running bulk ammo cost me a patch.

My particular rifle (1:7) shoots 64 grain better than 77 grain otm's.

Registered

I use 55gr for most of my plinking since it鈥檚 cheaper. I bought some a couple days ago for the first time in years, at nearly 3x what it had been costing me to load my own 馃槼. Times are tough!

Registered
Northwest Oregon
I check the accuracy of my 5.56 and 7.62 NATO rifles with Hornady Superformance ammo. My plinking and practice is with Lake City NATO surplus ammo bought in 1,000 round boxes.

Reactions: matthew03
1 - 5 of 5 Posts