Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kerry: Foreign Students 'Scared' of Guns in America | The Weekly Standard

"Secretary of State John Kerry tells CNN that foreign students are "scared" of guns in America:"

And this is a problem for what exact reason?

We have the Second Amendment which is why we have guns to this point in our nation's history. Japan does not have any such constitutional guarantee. This contrived media piece's objective is to make our nation ashamed enough to accept the scrapping of our liberties.

·
Registered
210 Posts
So tell'em to say in their own country ...

We didn't ask them to come here

The real scary part is Kerry himself

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Oh no... people are scared of the lawless thugs running around with guns... :icon_neutral:

But..wait.. is that REALLY the most important problem this country has right now?? :confused:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Oh, I get it. Because guests in our states are fearful, little different than the liberty-hating political thugs we've hired, we're supposed to be shamed by the thugs into believing we must give up some of our most-cherished rights and responsibilities as citizens?

In our country, liberty-haters and thugs are the ones to be seen for what they are ... and dealt with accordingly.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I call crap on kerry. This is just part of the liberal propaganda war....

·
Registered
45,366 Posts
"Secretary of State John Kerry tells CNN that foreign students are "scared" of guns in America:"

Perhaps the first required course any "foreign" student takes should be on the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution, seeing as many foreign countries and populace should follow those examples.

Then again, maybe it should be required for all students, seeing as so many have little or no knowledge of either.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
There are plenty places in America where guns are highly restrictive. They'll be save in those areas.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Well at least somebody still thinks they are scary. Seems like every sawed-off-two-bit-dictator isn't scared of them any more....Or at least they haven't been for going on 5 years now....Ooops, I said that out loud didn't I.....:ticking:

·
Registered
21,471 Posts
So are Americans who understand and know how to exercise their rights.

Reactions: GhostMaker

·
Registered
216 Posts
During the last rally here in Olympia my father and I toured the capitol building carrying an M1 Garand and SIG M400, did receive some double takes from tourists. A nice young lady from Pakistan stopped us and asked us if we were security to which I replied in a way YES and we talked about why we were protesting and such and she was very interested and amazed that we could carry rifles openly on the capitol grounds and even in the building! Anyways she asked to have a picture taken with my rifles by her family to which I obliged.

Reactions: Hoganbeg

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
That's right. Our guns are scary. And that's exactly the reason why we've stayed (relatively) free for as long as we have. If certain politicians have their way, though, we'll no longer be that "scary" nation.

·
Super Moderator
19,236 Posts
Ever since john (I went to Viet Nam) kerry’s Congressional testimony back in the 1970s I give him the same credence as Hanoi jane. NONE

Reactions: mprp

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
During the last rally here in Olympia my father and I toured the capitol building carrying an M1 Garand and SIG M400, did receive some double takes from tourists. A nice young lady from Pakistan stopped us and asked us if we were security to which I replied in a way YES and we talked about why we were protesting and such and she was very interested and amazed that we could carry rifles openly on the capitol grounds and even in the building! Anyways she asked to have a picture taken with my rifles by her family to which I obliged.
Are you sure she wasn't actually just scared? :wink:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts