Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
742 Posts
Games are fine:saint:, but the street is final.

Gunfighting and games are different. If your objective is gun games, Robbie would be a good instructor, but if you are going to carry every day, in order to defend you and yours: Farnam, Ayoob, Smith, Rogers and the Stock brothers at Gunsite, and some you may not know like Evan Marshall, Keith Jones, Tom Givens, Jim Higginbotham, All would be a better choice.

CCW and Tactical Training.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just figured some might enjoy some different evolutions in training. Not saying it was street training.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Any traing can help ya become a better shooter then ya need to apply it to your street training .... I like the tip even though i dont compete .. Practical shooting by Brian Enos is a good book to read to ... geared more towards comp but still a good book..

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What other books can you recommend Bud???

~A

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Well i got to read them first just ordered a few will give reviews when ive read um one is

Armed response ive been hearing good things on it my buddy liked it soon as mine comes in ill read it ..

Then i got Tactile advantage and Tactile pistol marksman ship by Gabe Suarez not excatly new books but im behind .. im all for more recommendations ..

And im finally gonna read Unintended Consequences by John Ross everyone says its a must read and im gonna read it thick book though..

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am looking to pick up Gunshot Wounds by Vincent J. M. Di Maio and (can\'t seem to recall the second title or author)

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the second book is Handgun Combatives by Dave Spaulding.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have also be told to pick up Jeff Cooper\'s PRINCIPLES OF SELF DEFENSE or Bill Jordan\'s NO SECOND PLACE WINNER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts