Defensive Carry banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went by Wal Mart an hour or so ago to pick up a roll of duct tape. Decided to swing by the gun counter, and lo and behold, they actually had some ammo. Not a great amount, mind you, but at least about 3 times what they have been having. And actually had some .22. First time I have seen .22 in the case since the week after Christmas. Ended up picking up a 325 box of CCI .22 LR.
Hope this is a good sign.
Donnie D

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Yesterday I bought three boxes of 9mm 100 rounds Winchester 115FMJ at the local WalMart. No 22 ammo but I was surprised to see ten boxes of 9mm in the case after months of nothing.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Found some Tul-Ammo. Not excited about shooting it, but Wally-world had 9mm at something like 22 cents a round and 40 cal a little more expensive. Can't argue with that. Just sad my wife wasn't with me so we could have picked up both boxes of .40 for my gun and 3 boxes of 9mm for hers.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
The local Wally World had a few boxes of WWB .45 ACP tonite. Good price, too. I passed though- I have at least 1200 rounds on hand. Might as well let the next guy have it.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I stopped by my local Walmart at 10am yesterday. There were 3 lonely boxes of Winchester 5.56 FMJ target ammo on the shelf. They are now lounging with lots of their cousins in my ammo stash. Normally, the AR-15 and 9mm ammo never get onto the shelves at the 7am stocking time. There is usually a long line waiting and the ammo is sold out in about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
These threads always convince me to check my local wally world, nothing but empty shelves still here. But I won't complain, been able to get ammo when I need it by going to sportmans wharehouse on there delivery day.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I went in to Wal-Mart killing time & got 200rds of WW .40 & 50rds of .357sig the other day!

I didn't need them but they looked like they needed a good home!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I was doing pretty good at Walmart last month but April has been pretty lousy for me. The new Cabelas near me (Louisville) has been awesome though. 7.62x39 every day. 22lr usually in the mornings, and 5.56 almost every day at 50 cents. not pre December or Walmart prices there but not far off. $8 for 100rds CCI mini mags. $7 for 20rds 7.62x39. and $10 for 20rds Fed M193, Independence, or PMC 5.56/223.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Our local Wal-Marts will not sell ammo from 22:00 to 06:00; my fat middle aged gut might be hiding a gang-banger. :rolleyes:
Since I'm currently working 2nd shift, when I get off I swing by the local Wally’s and see if there is a reason to set my alarm for 0500. Sometimes there is. :image035:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
None here in S. Dayton. Went this evening and the shelves continue to look like Russian bread shelves during the cold war. However, they did have a sign out that said they did have it, but are now all sold out and to check back tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Our local Wal-Marts will not sell ammo from 22:00 to 06:00; my fat middle aged gut might be hiding a gang-banger. :rolleyes:
Since I'm currently working 2nd shift, when I get off I swing by the local Wally’s and see if there is a reason to set my alarm for 0500. Sometimes there is. :image035:
mine won't either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.