Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ammo Company Tells Biden Supporters to Pound Sand

Too many inline quotes and Twitter screens to post here, but Fenix Ammunition has posted a single question on their web site: Did you vote for Joe Biden. Only if you answer "no" are you allowed into the site.

They are 100% serious about this. They do not want money from those who would vote for someone who wants to put them out of business.

Always nice to cheer for the little guy.

·
Registered
40,103 Posts
Good for Fenix, but why would they expect a Biden supporter to do anything but lie to get in?

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
50 rounds of 9mm for 31 American dollars. I will indicate Yes next time.

·
Registered
449 Posts
That's still not proof that one didn't vote for Biden.
how about a xerox of their current membership card to NRA or GOA?....can't prove who they voted for.....but can prove some sort of loyalty...no self-respecting democrat would part with money to join such....

then again.....there are few democrats with self respect to begin with...

we have an area range that as part of range membership requirements, they must show current membership to the NRA.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
proof of being a registered republican required to purchase.....i bet cnn and abc would be running wild with that story.
A lot of registered Republicans voted for Biden because they hated Trump. So, they should take the same stance with them. But good luck in determining who voted for who.

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
we have an area range that as part of range membership requirements, they must show current membership to the NRA.
We have one of those around here. I don't like that policy just like I don't like their membership fees.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Good for Fenix, but why would they expect a Biden supporter to do anything but lie to get in?
Maybe next election they'll ask for a pic of your ballot. No pic,no bullets.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Honest question. Is that even legal. Wouldn't it be the same as say IHOP refusing service to a certain group of people while providing service to others. But then Facebook etal. does it all the time so maybe I'm full of hooey.

·
Registered
449 Posts
don't believe the 14A applies to political affiliation.......yet.
if it did, then the cancel culture of boycotts, and shaming that is going on would had been challenged by now.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts