Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you all have looked today but holy cow I have never seen so much 9mm ! Maybe just maybe the times are changing ..Finally for some calibers :danceban: I also am seeing a sharp decline on the local front of the Ammo Gougers ! Hey time to get a real Job !! Hope it was worth it .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
LINK?

Reactions: DefConGun

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
30 cents + per round LOL

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
30 cents + per round LOL
Sad, yes, but not bad considering that most of what's been commonly available over the past 7mos has been double that.

O!, for a few 2000rd cases of that reloaded stuff I had back in the 1990's @ $120/case. It almost makes me cringe that I didn't pick up another half-dozen cases at the time. Ah, well. Can't have everything.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
30 cents + per round LOL
I didn't say Cheap ....but it's all relative I guess . Right now ( Here ) unless you want to sleep in line at Walmart or Bass Pro its not a bad deal . LGS are much higher . Me personally I'd rather have it shipped right to my door and pay a bit more .

·
Registered
439 Posts
Looks like they are finally catching up some. Material prices have gone up too though so I guess we'll just have to see if they ever come back down to last November prices. The .22 LR is still expensive. Does anyone think it will get back to the $20 range?

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I've been monitoring Gunbot and I also am pleased that 9mm is headed in the right direction for both supply and price. Last year I was buying 9mm at 18 to 22 cents per round. I'd love to see it back there, but 30 cents is half of what it was going for two months ago

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Bear in mind that .30 is for reloads. I did see some new stuff for .26 yesterday but it didn't last long. They have some new for .31 this morning in lots of 1000.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Thanks for the link I will use it

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bear in mind that .30 is for reloads. I did see some new stuff for .26 yesterday but it didn't last long. They have some new for .31 this morning in lots of 1000.
Freedom Munitions had New 9mm 115Gr RN @ .30 yesterday...I have used their re-manufactured 9mm RN and it ran flawless :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To keep things in perspective I was in Walmart just now and low and behold a Box of Federal 9mm 115Gr FMJ RN was just sitting there, along with some 40 and 45 :) The first time I have seen that in 6 months ! $ 13.97 + tax was $ 15.10 - So .30 cents a round is reasonable at this time for this location for 9mm Range stuff . Personally I don't care for Winchester WB if you can find it , that is a bit cheaper .

·
Registered
90 Posts
A month ago, 9mm under 35 cents a round only popped up a few times a week and was only in stock for about 3 min. It's definitely getting better, I got 250 rds of UMC Remington for 28cents/round yesterday. Still a ways to go, but getting better.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
.30/round is only a 50% increase. Not bad considering my performance enhancing romantic meds are up more than that. Tough choice. Either way, I shoot something. :image035:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
.30/round is only a 50% increase. Not bad considering my performance enhancing romantic meds are up more than that. Tough choice. Either way, I shoot something.
Moral of the story: avoid squibs.

So, how 'bout them $0.30 rounds, on GunBot. It's certainly getting better. More of it locally, too. Of course, it never seems to be there when I get there, but the pipeline's beginning to fill.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
.30/round is only a 50% increase. Not bad considering my performance enhancing romantic meds are up more than that. Tough choice. Either way, I shoot something. :image035:
And that is Exactly your point....:tongue:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts