Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
That's a lot, but I am not very surprised with all the full auto weapons. However, they are needed.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Israel, and I've always attributed these reports to right wing fanaticism. The evil Joos own the world, and we make the U.S. buy our ammo, even though theirs is cheaper, yada yada yada.

If the U.S. is using 1.8 billion rounds per year, why order 313 million rounds? That's a 2 month supply. The use of the word "reportedly" may just be some reporter covering his/her butt, or not. Considering the source, I'd disregard this.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unbeliever.....

I am not familiar with the source of the story, so I cannot speak to that. However, I do not see, after two rereads of the article, evidence that the slant was that evil Jews were forcing the U.S. into purchasing ammo from Israel. And, while I am aware of some rightwing Republicans who are anti-semitic/Israel, I am also aware of probably more leftwingers who are every bit as much prejudiced.
p.s., interesting reading,http://my.telegraph.co.uk/lockey/bl...s_baffled_by_news_of__defenseless_us_soldiers, posted by miklcolt.45 in another thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts