Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you California shooters know, the law changed as of the first of the year to eliminate web ammo orders shipped directly to our homes. Accordingly, I put in an order to AmmoLiquidators on December 4th. My credit card was immediately charged, and an email sent out letting me know I would receive notification when my order shipped. Two weeks later, without any contact about my order shipping, I began wondering and attempted to go on their web site. It was gone. So was anyone answering their phone. I sent an email advising them that without some confirmation of shipment to arrive before the first of the year, I would be cancelling my order through my credit card company. No response. Another email a week later received the same non-response. After the 1st of the year, I contacted my credit card company who removed the charge from my card pending contact with the vendor. What is really puzzling about this is that I had ordered from them not two weeks earlier and received my order, correct and timely, without issue. I have since researched their company on several levels and found that this is not the first time they have been at this, and that they will likely resurface with a new name, but the same old game. Just want everyone to be aware of this, and give a reminder that buying on line with a credit card is a good way to keep fraudulent vendors from taking your money.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
With the power of Google Fu, There are numerous forums with complaints about Ammo Liquidators that goes back several years. Apparently, they love to take you money .........:crossbones:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts