Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my friends, I was able to pick up 2 boxes of Winchester 9 mm ammo (100 count) for $20.97 each at Walmart. Additionally I picked up a box of Winchester .45ACP (100 count) for $32.

Also I was amazed that they even carried Winchester .380 Ammo (100 count) as well. That is a rarity. Other ammo available: .40 caliber and .38 Special.

The average retail price for a box of .45 ACP ammo (50 COUNT) only is $25 at local gun stores. Hence I saved about $18 bucks. On average a box of 50 COUNT 9mm is averaging about $16 so I am saving about $11 bucks. The clerk told me that .40 seems to be available while the 45 and 9mm are still in short supply. In fact the 380 that was available today was a huge surprise.

Stock 'em while you can!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
you care to share which WM?

·
Registered
285 Posts
went to WallyWorld today.

claimed to have gotten 5 cases of 9mm in yesterday. not 1 box left today.

:mad:

another one i stopped @ would only sell me 2 boxes, not even worth the trip.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I haven't been this week but last week ours had a pretty good amount I didn't see 380 but most others... I noticed it comes in shifts, some 9mm, some 40, some 45, some 38, rarely all together... must go pretty often if you are looking for something specific... als prices are up, WWB 9mm 100 rds = 21.97 / WWB 45 100 rds = 34.97...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Been keeping track of the rounds at WM as well...... been stocking up on .22 at $14 bucks for 550rd brick, but been getting the bigger stuff..... 9mm, .223, .40 and such from Natchezss.com, They been having some "alright" deals, not quite as good as walmart, but still reasonable. Bought a "few" :) rounds of .223 for $7.50 a box plus shipping. But I made it worth while. I'm not stocking though......I'm shooting, so I been paying a little more.... buffalobore.com advertises .380 in stock......

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Walmart in Newburg and Suffern. They do come in spurts. With respect to NY State, outside NYC and Westchester Counties, one is able to obtain a restricted pistol permit. Obtaing a unstricted CCW or "Full Carry" as its known here, is VERY VERY difficulty

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Me too!!! My local Wally World actually had some .38spl in stock.
Join me in the happy wiggly dance:wave:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ruger Girl. I have shown many of my colleagues your Obama poster, and they were cracking up! Everytime I see it I always get a laugh from it!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
My local Wal Marts have been having a good selection here lately. Getting some of those Federal bulk packs (100rds) .223 lately. Still $39.97 per box. I'm not telling which local Wal Marts. I consider five of them local to me.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I reload for my 9mm and .38, but I still like to pick up a box or two of factory ammo for when someone goes with me. The time before last (probably two months ago) that I bought 9mm at my local Wally it was $18.50 for 100 rounds. I picked up a couple boxes last week and it was $12.50 for 50.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Ruger Girl. I have shown many of my colleagues your Obama poster, and they were cracking up! Everytime I see it I always get a laugh from it!
Thanks. I designed a t-shirt with the same saying and a different logo. Everybody seems to like it.:image035:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
The wally worlds here in SC are getting some in but you better be there when they put it on the shelf.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts