Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Las Vegas soon. Does anyone here have any recommendations on where I could go to look for any ammunition? I don't realistically expect to find any, but will give me something to do during the day.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Check the LGS and by that I mean Many. I live here and have found some here and there. Call them first . It depends on your pain threshold on price per round. Forget Bass Pro, Sportsman Warehouse and Walmarts unless you camp out and sleep at the gun counter like many of the low life's here do . Then they post it up on line and double and triple the price.

I use Gunbot and get what I want and how much I want to pay per round . :) Bargain Pawn Shop north of the strip advertises for such things but I have not been there as I live way south .

Good Luck ...:image035:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Try your local WalMarts. I was in Shreveport, LA yesterday and went to three WalMarts. I bought a total of six boxes of Winchester .45acp fmj, three boxes of Winchester 9mm fmj, one box of Federal 9mm fmj and will have it all shot up by Sunday.

Any time I am driving past a WalMart before 10am, I stop and find ammo more often than not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts