Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scored some boxes from the local shop, a box each for my Glock 27, Ruger P90, Bersa .380 and my Beretta .22. Shelves looked much better then the last time I was there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Glad I was paying attention, I just ordered a few boxes of HSTs as well. Looking for Gold Dots, but I'll take what I can get.
I favor the HST's, they are my EDC. I bought some of the lighter stuff this time, normally I carry the 147 gr +P, but I want the lighter +P cartridges for summer.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I favor the HST's, they are my EDC. I bought some of the lighter stuff this time, normally I carry the 147 gr +P, but I want the lighter +P cartridges for summer.
I normally carry 147 Ranger Ts and only have a box left. I ran Rangers, HSTs, Gold Dots, PDX 1, Golden Sabers through all my 9mms. So during times like these, I can buy what is out there and not worry about having to re test ammo.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I normally carry 147 Ranger Ts and only have a box left. I ran Rangers, HSTs, Gold Dots, PDX 1, Golden Sabers through all my 9mms. So during times like these, I can buy what is out there and not worry about having to re test ammo.
I have a whole lot of 124 gr +P Ranger T's as well. Good cartridge.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
I haven't bought any ammo since March. But seems everytime I'm looking for something else here I come across a box of ammo. And in the strangest places too.:blink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts