Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Really interesting.....like to see how this goes, or how much resistance there is to it. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Interesting solution to a non existent problem.

Reactions: dV8r and mcp1810

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. This will never pass Herr Reid's Senate.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Although I don't think the government is the direct cause of the ammo shortage, I'm fine with putting more limitations on government purchases.

·
Registered
350 Posts
While I wouldn't say the government is the sole cause of the problem, they aren't helping that is for sure. I don't think they're drying up 22LR, but I am sure they are making a wave in 9mm/5.56 availability.

What bugs me the most about it is how DHS is downright lying about it. They put in a huge order for unprecedented amount of ammo (a lot of hollow points), claiming to "save money" for "training". We can't pass a budget, the sequester was riled up, and we're 'saving money' by... spending money? We're doing it for training... using hollow points? I mean.. give it up.. something is not right with their BS answers. Just like their excuses for why the National Weather Service and Social Security Administration bought a bunch of ammo (also hollow points)...'clerical error' and 'training'.

Whenever I see a bald-faced lie, it makes me wonder what they are trying to hide. DHS buying more ammo than the Department of Defense is alarming to me.

·
Registered
42,984 Posts
Here we go again...

Reactions: Hopyard

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
:popcorn:

Waiting for the show to begin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts