Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Like they say, “come and take it”.

Seriously, I’d like to see her or anyone else come to take my house for reparations. My ancestors didn’t own slaves, so I don’t have a bit of familial guilt.

Apparently food stamps and government cheese aren’t enough these days. When welfare isn’t enough, time to take what hard working people have.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like they say, “come and take it”.

Seriously, I’d like to see her or anyone else come to take my house for reparations. My ancestors didn’t own slaves, so I don’t have a bit of familial guilt.

Apparently food stamps and government cheese aren’t enough these days. When welfare isn’t enough, time to take what hard working people have.
Let them Try It!.

·
Super Moderator
16,381 Posts
Wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills first.
I have a 12ga, a backhoe and almost 3 acres of land.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
15,813 Posts
Some of my ancestors owned slaves. Some of my ancestors were indentured servants so they could come to the new world for a better life. Stop being a victim and start being responsible for your own future.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
She can have some of the contents of the house. Her choice, 55gr or 62gr in .223 cal; 230gr in .45 cal; 158gr in .357; 12ga buck or slug.

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
These people won't work, won't learn, and won't accept any responsibility for their situation, and I'm supposed to give up what I've worked all my life for. Let me ponder this: (.000001 seconds spent pondering) Uh, no.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Don't just blow it off as nonsense. Take a look at South Africa.

·
Registered
7,968 Posts
She can have some of the contents of the house. Her choice, 55gr or 62gr in .223 cal; 230gr in .45 cal; 158gr in .357; 12ga buck or slug.
Thats a lot of choices. You're a much nicer host than I am.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Take a deep breath, folks, apply some critical thinking, and please don't over react to everything simply because it passes right (or left) wing confirmation bias and slips past the credibility filter.

The original story on this was from 2017. The BLM "leader" was just another random internet loudmouth. Then the Russia Times, in another epic example of Russian stir-pottery, publicised the info in a typical propaganda effort to drive division in the US.

Be skeptical of nearly every emotional fluff piece written and disseminated that generates an anger response.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
She want’s all the white people fired from their jobs? How are they suppose to pay the money to all the black and brown people if they are fired?

That was ONE of the stupidest “power point” presentations I’ve ever seen, well...close to it 😉

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Yawn........
Oh wait I'm I'm brown!!!! Yay free homes!!!! No mortgage payment means I can buy a fishing boat!!!!!! Ahhhhhh snap!!!! Free home on the beach!!!! I know some of y'alls have homes on the water don't hold out on your old buddy Rabbit.
Seriously who believes this crap. And No this isnt South Africa.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts