Defensive Carry banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
We should all be worried. They managed to slip one into the white House for eight years.

"To the revolutionary mind the American vista must have been almost as incredible as Genghis Khan's first view of China — so rich, so soft, so unaware. ....................In the naive American mind the word "revolution" had never grown up. The meaning of it had not changed since horse-and-buggy days, when Oliver Wendell Holmes said, "Revolutions are not made by men in spectacles." ................Outside of the Communist Party and its aurora of radical intellectuals, few Americans seemed to know that revolution had become a department of knowledge, with a philosophy and a doctorate of its own, a language, a great body of experimental data, schools of method, textbooks, and manuals "..... 1938.Garet Garrett "The Revolution Was"

The alarm's been ringing since the start of the twentieth century. It can happen here and is happening. People don't put up scaffolds just for the heck of it. They put 'em up to finish the job.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
ACTUAL QUOTE

"White [people] if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a Black or Brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty. … White [people] if you can afford to downsize give up the home you own to a Black or Brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty. … White [people], re-budget your monthly so you can donate to Black funds for land purchasing."

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
ACTUAL QUOTE

"White [people] if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a Black or Brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty. … White [people] if you can afford to downsize give up the home you own to a Black or Brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty. … White [people], re-budget your monthly so you can donate to Black funds for land purchasing."
Um, no.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Firstly, these idiots are racist to the core. Secondly, they are dumber than a toilet seat. And lastly, they need to sue their English teachers.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
BLM leader?

Ultimatum?

hmmmm...

He must have left me off his list. ;)

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Dude, you have more white in you than black. Move into your own damn closet!

Reactions: Rabbit212

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hey it's the 21st century anything goes!!!!!

·
Registered
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Oh honey that closet couldn't keep me in the first time.......
LOL! Now I understand the conflicted Cat/Frog who calls itself Rabbit!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Where are my reparations? My family's slaves were freed without just compensation being paid to us. No one seems to be paying any attention to my plight.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
ACTUAL QUOTE

NOT going to Happen!!. I worked my Butt off for 47 years to have what I have for me and my Family and they think I`ll turn it over to them??. Come and try to take it!. Not a Challenge,just a Fact!.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
PSA: if you're looking for a backhoe or garden tractor backhoe attachment, might want to get one now before there's a run on them!
Who needs a backhoe when the neighbors have hogs...

Sorry, didn't read far enough. Was already said.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Don't just blow it off as nonsense. Take a look at South Africa.
AHH,Just look at Joberg...The most Armed white enclave in the World as they live in Walled enclaves and are Armed to the Teeth. Rocket Launchers,Machine guns,Misslles etc,Thay have Everything needed to defend themselves against the Tribes. They have Prepared on a Platform we can only Think about. However...Sooner or Later they will be put to the Test!. God help them!.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts