Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the Free Republic of Texas. Come on down and stay for a while. We're glad to have you on board!

Reactions: rigel42

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Great! :congrats:
The liberal states will take notice, but it will be too late for them...I hope it cuts into their allowances.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Great! :congrats:
The liberal states will take notice, but it will be too late for them...I hope it cuts into their allowances.
None of these states is doing so well financially that a loss of tax revenue won't affect something.

Good to see. We need more of 'em moving to, and supporting, states that support us!

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Hopefully the rest of the companies that manufacture guns and gun accessories in Ct. do the same.

Reactions: BamaT

·
Registered
71 Posts
I hope the manufacturers stay in various states. I think if they all go to not a few states that it will be easier to pass gun control in the other states and leaves Te citizens without the finances to fight

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Great for Texas. Is the company moving from another state or is this new/expanded manufacturing? It was not clear in the article. It sounds like they are an Oregon company, but then the article starts talking about Connecticut.

·
Registered
236 Posts
This is great news, I lived in Texas (Austin) for 7 years, and loved it. Moved to Seattle for work but plan to move back to Texas in 3 to 4 more years.. Glad to hear there will be a few firearms manufacturers there when I arrive!! :danceban:

Gary

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Just hope the liberials don't follow. So many folks think they get tired of how hosed up their state is and move. Then they jump on whatever liberal band wagon that rolls by, turning their new state into their old state. I hate it when I hear someone say "when I was in (fill in with liberal state) we did it this way". I always ask "how much longer you stayin here".

Reactions: BamaT

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo tempted to make the move. My company has offices in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and other than actually moving the house and family, and of course community ties, there is nothing stopping me.

Nebraska is not bad in terms of conservatism, but IMO the government is too afraid to take bold steps when necessary. They always wait for other states to make the move, then watch for a while. IMO, with this administration especially, waiting and watching is a dangerous game.

·
Registered
46,044 Posts
What does Montana have to do to bring a company or two here?
Thaw out!

Good for TX, or any other state that steals away the gun business from the Anti states.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.