Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SC cwp arrived today. :danceban: I already did the WWW this evening. No nachos at the local Wally World which is annoying. Of course there was no .38 ammo in stock and they have no idea when more will be there (that's what they say every time I ask). Bought a gun magazine, looked at some clothes and basically wandered around for a while. In all a totally drama free experience. With the supertuck I had no worries about anyone being any wiser. Looking forward to many more uneventful experiences CC'ing.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Congratulations!! :congrats::danceban:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats!! Another 2nd Amendment victory!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Congratulations...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congrats! Sure feels "different" at first don't it?:congrats:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the sheepdog pack from Spartanburg!

Now - your next challenge. Find a place where a lot of cops hang out (donut shop?) and hang around there a while.

·
Registered
249 Posts
My SC cwp arrived today. :danceban: I already did the WWW this evening. No nachos at the local Wally World which is annoying. Of course there was no .38 ammo in stock and they have no idea when more will be there (that's what they say every time I ask). Bought a gun magazine, looked at some clothes and basically wandered around for a while. In all a totally drama free experience. With the supertuck I had no worries about anyone being any wiser. Looking forward to many more uneventful experiences CC'ing.
Congrats on your permit. I'm still waiting. I expect to get a call next week. You can get .380 ammo for about 50 cents a round on gunlistings.org

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Congrats on your permit. I'm still waiting. I expect to get a call next week. You can get .380 ammo for about 50 cents a round on gunlistings.org
Sounds like he's looking for 38 special ammo,not .380,congrats on the permit,my walmart seems to be getting in more ammo all the time with some 38 special on the shelves

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Congrats on the new permit!:hand10:
SC just became a little safer...:yup:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
welcome and congrats

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HIJACK

Allen Arms in Greenville, SC has self defense .380 for sale. No practice ammo.
.38 not .380. Allen's is a good place to go.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So this may be a newbie question and sorry for derailing this thread if I do but what is it with the Wally world walk and nachoes? This is the second thread I've seen about walking around Wally world and getting nachoes, or not getting nachoes in the OP's case lol. Just curious if it's tradition or whatever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts