Defensive Carry banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I lived in Panama City Beach for 37 years until I retired 4 years ago . I saw coyotes and bears in subdivisions . These are probably your most likely culprits .

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I lived in Panama City Beach for 37 years until I retired 4 years ago . I saw coyotes and bears in subdivisions . These are probably your most likely culprits .
We've had bears in our yard during the day and there were two bear attacks in the county last year. I've also seen coyotes nearby. We've had several large invasive boa constrictors found within a few miles of us. A friend has taken photos of Florida Panthers about 10 miles from my house, too. Most will kill for food, but won't usually kill for sport.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
About 20 years ago I was hunting coyotes and call in a 40 pound Bob Cat. He is hanging on my wall.So they can get big. But just look up on line what the tracks look like and you will have your answer. By the way I think most of the US Congress has had their minds wiped clean, maybe aliens?
My grandfather killed a 30 pounder in our chicken coop. He had the head hanging on the gun rack. Your observation on Congress would explain a lot.

Reactions: BBMike

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
We've had bears in our yard during the day and there were two bear attacks in the county last year. I've also seen coyotes nearby. We've had several large invasive boa constrictors found within a few miles of us. A friend has taken photos of Florida Panthers about 10 miles from my house, too. Most will kill for food, but won't usually kill for sport.
And don’t you have BIG BUGS as well?!

Reactions: Rhinoman
41 - 46 of 46 Posts