Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
I was hoping to get any suggestions on an ankle holster with a supportive leg strap for a Ruger LCP w/crimson trace. I am frequently finding ankle holsters that can only accommodate the LCP w/out the laser. I have looked at Uncle Mike's 8810 ankle Holster but I have been told [by Uncle Mike's company] that it will not fit the LCP w/laser. I have found ankle holster that do fit the LCP w/ laser but these holster do not have the supportive leg strap. Ankle holster w/out the supportive leg strap tend to ride down your ankle towards your foot....this is why these holsters are not an option for me. Let me know if there is any holster that will fit...or just let me know if Im dreaming and no such holster exists. Either way, thank you in advance.

joey rh

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Galco Ankle Glove! The support strap isn't needed especially for such a small weapon but is available separately. :hand10:

·
Registered
74 Posts
+1 for the Ankle Glove. Friend of mine has it and works good.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
galco rocks in this department.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
galco rocks in this department.
Hello everyone, In reference to my question earlier...I need for everyone to keep in mind that I am looking for an ankle holster for a Ruger LCP w/ crimson trace. Many of you have made reference to Galco....Galco does not make a holster for an LCP with a crimson trace.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The Galco Cop Ankle Band is pretty much elastic on elastic, and not really molded. It does tend to ride down with my SP101, which is heavy. Not sure how it would do with a small auto, but if you snug it up, should not be too bad.
You can always wear an extra sox and pull it over the holster/LCP - ends up looking like baggy sox at worst.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You can always fine a holster that will fit a LCP with CT, and no strap, then just sew on a leg strap and BAM you have yourself a custom made holster that is perfect for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts