Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a NAA .22 revolver. I have a IWB holster for it, but sometimes carry it in a nylon Gerber knife sheath or a leather knife sheath. Anything witha flap to cover the top seems to work. I find it easily accessable and more comfortable. Kinda hidden in plain sight. While this gunis a BUG, it makes access much more convient if I need it.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I guess Rocky with something that small - there are probably numerous ways to be sneaky with carry! :smile:

I have yet to put mine in any cover or rig - it goes either in front right of vest or as now, top right pocket of shirt. Only slight downside I have found is vest is showing coupla thinning wear areas from it.

·
Banned
305 Posts
This is what makes the NAA mini-revolver such a great little niche gun. There is nothing, I repeat nothing, that hides as discreetly as this little piece while remaining a repeating firearm.

I submitted an entire piece on the NAA .22LR revolver to Concealed Carry because I think the gun gets a lot of unfair criticism. It has its drawbacks, but most of the criticism of it undervalues its incredibly small size while overstating its liabilities.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts