Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Well - I hardly have to look far down the newbie's list to see some familiar names ... friends even. I am a long time THR member, and mod ... and so have my time taken up rather much. I am Life NRA, Certified Instructor in all disciplines, member too of GOA.

Having tho just seen the link to here from back of latest Concealed Carry Mag (Kudos to Tim Schmidt), felt it well useful to come in and register. Hoping I can at least swing by once a day.

I am an ardent advocate of CCW - now three years into that and, I carry 16/7. Far as I am concerned, if you're gonna carry - DO IT - and all the time. My handle is well outa date but, well, folks know me by that so - guess it sticks. I choose from several carry platforms ... my SP-101 with CT grips has been in use a long time but more recently, at least until summer clothing makes it difficult, have adopted my SIG P226, also with CT grips.

I also have some BUG (or ''emergency'' carry options) - I have a Rohrbaugh R9s, P3AT, NAA mini revo in 22 mag. In essence, whatever the weather or dress, something will be accomodated! :tongue:

I enjoy gun photography and so whenever I get the excuse, tend to post pics. That's it for now I guess ... as ever I am verbose ... a failing of old age maybe!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Always good to see another familiar face..

Welcome, man! Good to see you over here. It seems a good place so far. By far the friendliest folks I've found on the net, THR included.
Byron

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, P95Carry, we're proud to have you as a member! And we love pictures so feel free to post whenever you want. :smile:

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome P95Carry. Glad to have you with us, Enjoy your time here.

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Welcome!

P95Carry Welcome to the forum!
I expect a report on that Rohrbaugh of yours pretty soon! :biggrin:
I can't wait to read what you have to say about it.

Post Photos anytime! ~ I love looking at pics.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
TAPS CCW can give us a good review of the Rohrbaugh 9m/m. He has one and I have seen him caressing in lovingly.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.