Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone! It’s hard to believe that after many years of shooting I just now stumbled upon your site. It looked very interesting and will undoubtedly make me a better shooter!! So, Thank you to everyone (in advance).

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Welcome from Orlando.....where we pretend the Upper East Coast and West Coast is still the United States, but know better.

Enjoy your stay.

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Welcome from Savannah

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Greetings everyone! It’s hard to believe that after many years of shooting I just now stumbled upon your site. It looked very interesting and will undoubtedly make me a better shooter!! So, Thank you to everyone (in advance).
Welcome....us ol' guys have to have a place to go for information and entertainment! You have fallen into a crowd that will support ya and help ya spend your money when ya ask for their thoughts on something dealing with D.C. issues!

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Gray beard in SE PA welcomes you. If they ever start getting crazy about guns in PA, I am going to move to WV.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Welcome from ILL inois. Enjoy the Forum !! Remember gray hair is a sign of wisdom.....

·
Super Moderator
50,575 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Welcome from Utah.

·
Super Moderator