Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen a rig on here that is leather iwb had two snaps that fit it looks like around your belt to secure the rig to your body in two places im gueseing to keep it from sliping sround and out od position where can i find more like it and dose any know if i can get one for my ve40 sw secound if not wounder what glock styl rigs would fit mine thanks agine :comeandgetsome:

·
Super Moderator
13,086 Posts
There are two types of IWB holsters with double straps. One has the straps located on the holster itself and are pretty close together. The other has the straps located off the body of the holster on each side of the holster and are wider apart.

The ones off to the side of the holster don't add thickness to the holster the way the ones on the holster do and they hold the holster in place better.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info i just dont want to spend threehundred dollars and end up with a drawr full of useless rigs thank you

·
Super Moderator
13,086 Posts
ssssthesnake said:
thanks for the info i just dont want to spend threehundred dollars and end up with a drawr full of useless rigs thank you
That's very wise. Many of us have done just that. Well, not useless, necessarily, but more than we need and can wear.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hey Snake, holsters are like Lays potato chips no body can have just one!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
ssssthesnake said:

Sadly, you will. :redface: But don't worry, it takes years to fill that drawer! :tongue:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I'm well into two drawers and part of a standup closet full of holsters.....

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
It almost seems that I've spent more money on holsters than guns. It can't be true...it can't...:slap:

·
Registered
997 Posts
I think you would probably like Gary Brommeland's Max Con V. Do a search on "Max Con V" and you will be amazed with the amount of praise and delight with them. See www.brommelandgunleather.com .
I have 3 and can carry all day and be unaware of the presence of my gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts