Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally gotten around to posting.:wave: I am at the tail end of my tour in Iraq. Less than 40 days left. I currently have a CCL from AR and carry a glock 27. Thinking about the new Kahr .45. I am a E-7 11B working with a Iraqi Security Force unit. It has been a wild ride dealing with these people and looking forward to heading home. This a great forum and have learned many intersting things.Keep it up guys and gals. Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from NC. Glad you will be home soon! God Bless!:congrats:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Greg and thanks for your service over there. We appreciate it! :smile:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome and thanks for your service to our country - :smilez:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Greg,
We welcome you sincerely and thank you for the service you have rendered. Stay safe and come home soon.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Thank you for serving our country! And welcome to the forum...:wave:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome, and Godspeed amigo

·
Super Moderator
25,575 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Be REAL careful, there is something about those last days that are always scary! Stay safe.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Greg - hey, big welcome to you :smilez:

I'll bet you are counting minutes more than days - be so good for you to get home again. Thx to you and all your compadres - you have a great following here - in case you hadn't noticed :wink;

Stay safe dude, post when you can - and watch that darned six ya hear!!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service to our country.

-Scott-

·
Administrator
143,962 Posts
Thanks For Registering

Welcome.:usflag:
Ditto all above that offered you their THANKS! ~ You sure have my Thank You.
Come back to us safe!
Hey...jump right in anywhere on our forum.
You'll have plenty of friends here.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Indeed welcome Greg.
I was also 11B, but probably years before you were born.

Once again Welcome and Stay Safe

·
Registered
750 Posts
Greg,

I want to add my "Thanks" to you, along with what everyone else has said already.

And. . . Uh. . .

Hey Short-Timer! Keep your butt down and your guard up! :image035:

When you start getting "short," things can get kind of weird! Your primary mission as of now is to get your backside back here in tact.

mm

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to ALL!

Great to hear from everyone. Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate the replies. I have never been big on fanfare, just keep my head down and do my job.... But when i returned for R&R last nov. i was taken back by the support that was shown for us (troops) at the airports. Made me very proud. As i read through some of the replies a couple of comments caught my eye. !. wierd sh*# does happen as time winds down,lol. after 10 1/2 months of being on the road from Ramadi to Baquba to baghdad to Karballa on missions my team had our first IED strike. Thankfully noone hurt... and Acparmed- I have 16yrs in now so how far back are you talking, lol.

thanks again everyone, Greg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.