Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Jason and I am from Belleville, Michigan I am 29 and am currently patiently waiting for my CCW out of Wayne county :frown: ,anyway I am an aircraft mechanic and I started off in the U.S. Marine Corps. anyway, I have heard nothing but good about this site, so thanks for allowing me to be here.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
welcome. no go to the range and have some fun.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, not long, I turned the app in on 5-25, but I was hoping to not wait 9 months

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from down South in Alabama.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Jason -

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Glad you found us.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Howdy neighbor from Battle Creek. The Barry County board I heard isn't to bad with the turn around time for a permit. At least that is what I've been told by friends that live in your neck of the woods. You're also very close to a pretty nice range call Centerline, I believe that is on 14 Mile Road just south of Bellevue.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
God could I be so lucky?? month and a half thats awesome! can I be that lucky please?

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys, I have never in all the forums I belong too been made to feel at home like here.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
stmichps said:
Howdy neighbor from Battle Creek. The Barry County board I heard isn't to bad with the turn around time for a permit. At least that is what I've been told by friends that live in your neck of the woods. You're also very close to a pretty nice range call Centerline, I believe that is on 14 Mile Road just south of Bellevue.
Centerline range would be quite a drive for him me also ...

There is a nice range in westland or brownstown

Bellevue is quite a ways from belleville

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jason :hand36:

Make yourself comfortable and jump right in :hand10:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.