Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just joined a few minutes ago. Followed a link from another site. I am fairly new to CCW. I have a FL permit and I recently moved from WI to MI. I have to wait the six months to apply for my MI permit( August 15 ).

I am transferring schools. I just finished my first year of school in Green Bay and I am transferring to Finlandia University (in Hancock,MI) to finish out my Criminal Justice degree.

I usually hang out at Glocktalk.com or huntingclub.com. I am a life member of the NAHC, NAFC, and NRA.

Stay safe and watch your six.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome freakshow...not even gonna ask about that handle! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Freak - welcome to you.! Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deke45 said:
Welcome freakshow...not even gonna ask about that handle! :biggrin:

Well, since I am a nice guy, I will tell you anyway.

See, my fiance says I have OCD (obsesive compulsive disorder) with a shot of ADD (attention defficet disorder) so she calls me her little "freakshow". I am also a 10mm fan.

When I get an idea in my head about a purchase or new hobby I want to take up, I research the heck out of it for at least a week (usually more), load up my favorites menu with a categorized list of makers, accessories, and shopping list folders and I keep a small 3x5" whipit notebook pad on me for my thoughts and reminders and have more notebooks listing all the stuff I want with accessory lists complete with the best prices and shipping charges.

So that is the freakshow part. Pretty harmless I think. :hand10:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
:biggrin: Welcome to the Forum "Show" Pull up a chair and stay a while. Great People here! and the Info's good! Don't be afraid to ask questions or post things for us to input on.
With "10MM" in the handle, ya can't be bad

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
freakshow10mm

Welcome...Thanks for signing up.
"We Love Us Our New Members."
Glad that you found us here.
I'm best guessing that you'll really like it over here.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I look forward to being a productive member of this BB.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, freakshow. Your favorites sound like mine. I bet I have 300 folders with just under 4000 links. Whenever I get aon a kick I create a new one and fill it up..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
236 Posts
freakshow10mm said:
When I get an idea in my head about a purchase or new hobby I want to take up, I research the heck out of it for at least a week (usually more), load up my favorites menu with a categorized list of makers, accessories, and shopping list folders and I keep a small 3x5" whipit notebook pad on me for my thoughts and reminders and have more notebooks listing all the stuff I want with accessory lists complete with the best prices and shipping charges.
Wow...if that's the definition maybe I should change mine to DekeFreak! :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.