Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting to all on this forum,

I just "stumbled" on this forum while surfing. It looks like a good place to learn and exchange ideas, so I went ahead and registered.

I'm a newby at concealed carry, but "experienced" at owning handguns and shooting. I shoot for fun and practice at least once a week, and during the nice weather two or more times. (Being retired allows one the time to do that) :) I also compete in NRA Action Pistol.

I was a long time poster at Shooter.com, and LoadYourOwn.com before they shut down, and am a current poster at 1911Forum.

I reload, and shoot very little factory ammo. My carry firearms are a S&W Model 642, 2", 38 special; a Para Companion, 45acp, 3.5" barrel; or a Colt Defender, 45acp, 3" barrel, depending on the weather, how I'm dressing, and where I'm going.

From the 1911Forum I learned the value of quality leather goods, and have holsters from Alessi, Brommeland and Sparks in leather, and a few good kydex carry holsters.

I look forward to participating, and learning a lot from everyone here.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself, and good shooting to all.

deadeye.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, deadeye! Glad you found us. :smile:

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Hi deadeye

Let me Ditto Bumper in giving you a warm "Welcome" to the forum.
You have great taste in firearms & holsters...both. :smile:
I'm sure you'll really be a valued forum member.
I once spent lots of time on 1911forum under a different forum name.
Then this place pulled me in like a magnet.
In my opinion it's much more relaxed & friendly...also much more personal.
I think you'll like it here.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome aboard deadeye, as QK said you have good taste, we look forward to your thoughts on our rantings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.