Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this site by an interesting coincidence. I just purchased a new Mossberg 500 HD shotgun to keep in the bedroom. After about 3 weeks leaning against the wall next to the headboard, my wife gave me an ultimatum. She said "It's not going to stay there!" I thought, over my dead body, but I said "Okay". I was surfing the web, ready to order the bedbuddy. It's that metal rack that fits between the mattress and box spring and holds the shotgun and is covered by the bedspread. I clicked on a site that directed me to this site and referred to a post with pictures from a member who fabricated his own from PVC pipe and fittings. What a great idea! I made a slight change to his design and will post the results if it works out. Otherwise I will copy his design. Not only did I find a site with like thinking people ( I've had my CCP for 10 yrs.) but I already saved 40 bucks plus shipping and handling and hopefully made my wife happy. How sweet is that? I'm a retired Vocational Ed. teacher from the communist state of Illinois and like to share thoughts with fellow, responsible gun toters. Keep safe y':comeandgetsome:all!

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Greetings from UT, and Welcome to the Forum! Anxiously awaiting your pvc bedbuddy report.

-Plop

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
GG,

Welcome from the Space Coast.