Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum by chance when googling for Nighthawk Custom. It looked pretty interesting, so here I am. I've had my concealed weapons permit going on 3 years now, and I've been carrying daily just as long. I hope to learn some stuff here, maybe share some things from my own experiences/training, and of course discussing different things. My wife also has a concealed weapons permit, yet she's not 100% comfortable carrying yet. She wants to get some classes under her belt and more comfortable with some basic skills before she starts taking it out. So she may post here and there and do some lurking as well. See you in the forums :wave:.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi ezterra,

I have been reading the forum for awhile but this is my first post here also.

I am from Michigan and carry a Sig P220 in the cold months and a Sig P245 in the warm months. They are both comfortable to carry in a belt slide holster.

In Michigan, in the Winter you could conceal a cannon, what with all the clothes we are forced to wear when the gales blow the snow and the ice coats the windshields. The Summer is hot and humid and the P245 hides well under just a T-shirt. I strap on my gun before I put on my shoes in the morning and carry everywhere I go, except the local courthouse, stadiums, and everywhere else the politicians have decided to make risk free criminal enterprise zone.

This appears to be a nice friendly place with lots of information

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
291 Posts
A warm welcome to both ezterra and also Black Oak. BTW ezterra, tell the wife to join in the fun. We've got some very knowledgeable women that post here.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to ezterra and Black Oak :wave:

Thanks both of you for registering and posting :hand10:

·
Registered
341 Posts
ezterra and Black Oak, Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi -

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug: