Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Ken here. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA (hence the name) but currently residing in CO. Looking to meet some like minded folks, learn, and join in some conversations. An officer with the FBOP and a USAF vet still serving in the reserves with military retirement not to far away. I have a son and a house full of pets. A fan of S&W and carry a Shield 9 or SD9VE. Just wanted to do a quick intro and say hi. I have trolled the site for a little while and decided to stop being a stranger and join. :beerchug: Cheers!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Ken!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello Ken ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi from NE Ohio. Not very far away. You will enjoy it here. Thanks for your service to your country.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome..

from Central Florida!

Thanks for your service...:usa:

RET :31:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I look forward getting to know you guys and contributing.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome aboard you've chosen a great place to learn! :smile:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Hello all, ...... An officer with the FBOP and a USAF vet still serving in the reserves with military retirement not to far away. ......

Thank you for your service from both sides of the cell block and welcome to the forum from the great state of Texas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts