Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I was doing a bunch of googling over the past few days and this forum kept popping up with very helpful threads and links. After combing through it for a few hours I decided to register and hey.. what better place to start than the new members forum?

I live in Michigan and I recently got my CPL, though I am not particularly new to guns. Just a lot of paperwork and waiting and.. it took a while. I am also in the minority around here in that I am female. In fact, I found the forum while searching for clever ways to use a holster for women. Been looking around a lot because it seems there are not many efficient thigh holsters around :)

I'm a photographer and a very proficient seamstress.. so as soon as I decide on what to carry I'm sure there will be some updates on the holster system.

Anyway, you all seem like a pretty nice bunch of people and I look forward to poking around the forums more.

Good day,
Lis

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from SE Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, Lis.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Welcome Lis...from down in South Carolina... I would recommend this site to you, Cornered Cat , as a site geared to the ladies. Also, on this site do a member search for LimaTunes....She has some excellent information available through this site, her website and blog. Again...WELCOME.

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome Lis, from Virginia.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Banned
13,685 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Welcome from Kansas! This is a great forum with some great people. You may want to search for a site called corneredcat or something, it is geared toward womens self defense issues.

Joker1

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I am familiar with cornered cat... it's a fantastic resource I think. I'll be checking out the other websites suggested. Looks like I have some more good reading ahead of me.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

1 - 20 of 46 Posts