Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks. I'm 21 and a student at Tarleton State University. Don't know why I didn't do a search for this forum sooner!! I'm taking my CHL class on April 1st, and will be qualifying with my Springfield 1911. My current rig will be my Tucker HF1 holster, the pistol and the rig sure do fit me well.

Jake

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jake. You'll find a lot of 1911 fans here!

Good luck with your CHL class.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome Jake from another Texan. You'll find a good group of people and simians here.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome, Jake. Glad you found the forum. Jump in anytime.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Jake and welcome :smilez:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from Arizona - :smilez:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome guys!! Any of ya'll refquent the Stephenville area? We've got a pretty good shooting range up the road a bit, Tac Pro.....but it's a bit pricey so I normally hit the range down on Pidgeon Road.

Jake

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome aboard Jake,I live down in E.Tx but i make it down to Brownwood and Brady quite a bit.

·
Registered
336 Posts
By the way Jake, If my memory serves me , because sometime it don't, I believe the fellow that runs Tac-Pro is a vet who saw a lot of action in N.Ireland back in the days of the IRA. might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome amigo. I'm 8th generation Texan .. and many of my ancestors settled Erath and Eastland and Comanche counties. Got tons of kin there still, including my sisters and old folks.

Many of my kin were Texas Rangers in that area. So yeah.. we been packin' for quite a spell.

Welcome !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.