Defensive Carry banner

Another Newb from Michigan

897 views 38 replies 38 participants last post by  high pockets 
#1 ·
I've had my CCW for a few years now, and just started to consistently carry. I live in a small rural area, and didn't think there was much of a need to carry all the time. The recent events have opened my eyes and now I plan to carry every day. I came across this site and it looks like a great resource for me to learn about carrying and defensive firearms as well. I'm a couple hours away from a city, so the training resources around me are pretty limited. I plan on doing a lot of reading, and probably not a lot of posting. I'm looking forward to hitting the range more often this year, especially if the Gov't quits buying up all the ammo so I don't have to spend my life savings on a few .45 rounds,lol.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Welcome from Mesa, Arizona via Afghanistan
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and thank you sir for your service! Its because of great Americans such as yourself and I'm sure many others on this forum that protect our rights to defend ourselves and our families here at home while you are many miles away from yours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.