Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been carrying concealed daily since 1981 and don't plan on stopping until I'm dead.
I love Colt 1911's and am very found of the 10mm round.
I try to get out and shoot 2 times a week if the weather permits me to.I have a liking for Milt Sparks Holster mostly the Versa Max II.I live in NH but hope to live in Arizona some day when my Wife will let me.
Well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
BTW thanks for the forum.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Hey DF - an''official'' welcome :smilez:

Great to see you have already jumped well in.

·
Administrator
144,341 Posts
Ditto: One More Official Welcome

You Said:
"I have been carrying concealed daily since 1981 and don't plan on stopping until I'm dead."

There is our kinda forum member & that's what we like to hear.:yup:

Thank YOU for registering! :usflag:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from the mountains of Northern Arizona - :smilez:

(p.s. hope you get to live here someday - all pro-gun people are welcome)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.I know how to take pics and send them with email but I don't know how to post them.I'm just not up on the computer stuff.Heck I don't even know how to cut and paste yet.But I do hope to figure it out some day.Thanks again for the warm welcome.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Delta - could be you can find some help in a small mini site I did for another board - Image Matters where there is a section on pic posting. It is actually based on an earlier version of VBulletin board software but may well show enough to assist you.

Plus too you can attach pics to here - if you look down below the reply message window you'll see ''Manage Attachments" - and from there you can browse to your hard drive and selct a pic to upload.

Cut and paste is easy - probably even some stuff on that in your main help file on Windows. Do holler if you need help.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
P95Carry said:
Delta - could be you can find some help in a small mini site I did for another board - Image Matters where there is a section on pic posting. It is actually based on an earlier version of VBulletin board software but may well show enough to assist you.

Plus too you can attach pics to here - if you look down below the reply message window you'll see ''Manage Attachments" - and from there you can browse to your hard drive and selct a pic to upload.

Cut and paste is easy - probably even some stuff on that in your main help file on Windows. Do holler if you need help.
Thanks alot P95 I think i got it now.I posted some pics on the pic thread.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome, DF. You got into this thing like I did, you just jumped in and started posting. I have seen several of them. Thanks for joining and joining in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.