Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Bud - it does show as a bit bright to some - trouble with shiny stainless, I need to reshoot really - all down to lighting and method of exposure etc.

No - hammer is just std. The seam line for trigger housing is there but lost thru glare I'm afraid.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep - the pivot pin is always hidden on all Ruger revo's I have. Well, SP, SRH's and I think even without checking SBH too.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahaha - Bruce has the pin Bud - but it is the trigger pin (not a pivot pin - more a linkage pin) - not hammer. Yeah my CT's do cover that tho as Bruce's grips show, his can be part seen. I daresay then if I check on SRH's it'll also be part visible - my bad and too lazy to have checked :rolleyes:

OK so - pin has been ID'd - that's done. Just one other (more subtle) aspect to spot.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All notches are there Bruce!! You mean cyl bolt notch? Nothing missing.!

Just the one thing still to go - and this is not very obvious.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hehe - well Bob - I'll probably spill the beans later today.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Chris, I think in all fairness we need a pic that dosn't have as much glare on it. I have sat here for 10 min looking at mine and your pic, but there is to many things that are spusto be there that are washed out. :blink:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK fella's - I know the glare is not too good on this one - tho it varies according to monitors it seems too.

Here is the answer - and as I said, second ''feature'' was a subtle one!! :evil: :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey - it ain't the lettering Bud - I know that is not too clear.

No - look at the profile of the muzzle, bottom corner of underlug. See any difference?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts