Registered
17,352 Posts
Hard to tell with the CT grips but looks like the hammer pic is Pchoped

And the trigger housing line looks to be missing but pic is pretty bright

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Bud - it does show as a bit bright to some - trouble with shiny stainless, I need to reshoot really - all down to lighting and method of exposure etc.

No - hammer is just std. The seam line for trigger housing is there but lost thru glare I'm afraid.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep - the pivot pin is always hidden on all Ruger revo's I have. Well, SP, SRH's and I think even without checking SBH too.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Must be your grips becuse there not hid on my SRH's and i had to check rugers site to be sure i wasnt out of mind on stock sp grips you can see the trigger Stud

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Looking at the SP101 I carry I only see 2 things missing, and 1 could be lost in the glare. There is spusto be a pin on top of the trigger, and one below the hammer. Heres mine

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahaha - Bruce has the pin Bud - but it is the trigger pin (not a pivot pin - more a linkage pin) - not hammer. Yeah my CT's do cover that tho as Bruce's grips show, his can be part seen. I daresay then if I check on SRH's it'll also be part visible - my bad and too lazy to have checked :rolleyes:

OK so - pin has been ID'd - that's done. Just one other (more subtle) aspect to spot.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All notches are there Bruce!! You mean cyl bolt notch? Nothing missing.!

Just the one thing still to go - and this is not very obvious.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
<------------knows what it is, BUT is keeping my mouth shut ...for now LOL

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hehe - well Bob - I'll probably spill the beans later today.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Chris, I think in all fairness we need a pic that dosn't have as much glare on it. I have sat here for 10 min looking at mine and your pic, but there is to many things that are spusto be there that are washed out. :blink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK fella's - I know the glare is not too good on this one - tho it varies according to monitors it seems too.

Here is the answer - and as I said, second ''feature'' was a subtle one!! :evil: :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey - it ain't the lettering Bud - I know that is not too clear.

No - look at the profile of the muzzle, bottom corner of underlug. See any difference?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts